We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy tells how we will treat your personal information.
- What information does Ten Dollar Fonts Ltd. collect?
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or licenses of Font Files.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us. Including your name, email, address and phone number.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items in your shopping basket; prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
- Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you files licensed via the website via the website and send you goods purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you emails which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent private messaging services)
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password (and other login details) confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.